PRESS & ACCLAIM
Leezá Carlone Steindorf uses her unique approach and powerful message to help individuals and organizations break through their limitations and create radical results. An inspirational speaker, seasoned business consultant and award-winning author. Leezá is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council as a seasoned leadership coach, a Jack Canfield Success Trainer, CORE of Female Leadership Facilitator, trained Tony Robbins Results Coach, Corporate Trainer, Strategic Planning Facilitator and Mediator.
As founder of the Core Female Leadership corporate program, Leezá also offers Woman Undaunted Master Class, a year long program of transformation that empowers women to engage in a process, individually and in a group, that provides them with meaningful tools to live their full feminine potential – passionately, confidently, and happy with who they are, meeting the challenges they face with conviction, confidence, and ease. (See more about Woman Undaunted here).
RADIO SHOW APPEARANCES
- Forbes Featured Article – Stunningly simple Guide for Leaders During Crisis, Forbes, May 5, 2020
- Inspired News Radio, In the Limelight with Leeza Steindorf, Author December 15, 2019
- Business Profile Feature in DatingNews.com Transformation Coach Leeza Steindorf Helps Clients Find Success in Relationships, Business, and Parenting November 2019
- Feature Article: Funnel Magazine Get the Success You Deserve How To Match A High Income With Your High Value June 2018
- Feature Interview: DatingAdvice.com Leeza Steindorf Teaches Couples How to Better Understand Themselves and Create Fulfilling Relationships June 2018
- Feature Article: Motherhood Moment, #MeToo Part 2, April 2018
- Feature Article: The Life Currency, #MeToo: Power, Not Anger, Will Balance The Scale, March 2018
- Feature Interview: Staub Leadership International, The Courage To Choose Happiness, November 2017
- Feature Article: Today’s Honoree, Core Success Founder Leeza Steindorf is Today’s Honoree, February 2018
- Feature Magazine Cover Article: Forest Heights Life Magazine, February 2017
- Interviews: Exclusive interview with success trainer Jack Canfield, September 2016; various nationally syndicated radio shows 2017
- Feature Article: Hessen Parents Foundation Magazine, Values Are Learned, Not Demanded! (Werte Werden Gelernt – Nicht Anerzogen!), Spring 2007
- Feature Article: Cornelsen Publishing International Newsletter, Take Action Before it Gets Violent: Cornelsen Teachers Academy Starts a Unique School Program in Germany (Handeln bevor Gewalt entsteht), Fall 2004.
- Feature Article: Time Weekly Periodical (German edition: Die Zeit), Nice and Peaceful (Schön friedlich) Nr. 46, November 7, 2002
- Feature TV Show: German HR3 national TV program, Insight for Parents: The Road to a Peaceful School (Auf Dem Weg Zu Einer Friedvollen Schule), May 2002
- Feature Article: Psychology Today (German edition: Psychologie Heute), Keep Our School Peaceful (Unsere Schule Soll Friedlich Bleiben), May 2002
- Feature Article: The Cape Bretoner Magazine
- Articles also featured in the following international newspapers: The Daily Herald (St. Maarten, Caribbean) Fankfurter Rundschau (Germany) Fankfurter Allgemeine (Germany) Hofheimer Zeitung (Germany) Main-Taunus Kurier (Germany) Wiesbadener Kurier (Germany) The Halifax Commoner (Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia, Canada)
Acclaim for CORE Success™
The national success and extensive press coverage of the program CORE Success™ for Schools (Frieden lernen®) in Germany, prompted Cornelsen Publishing, one of the largest German publishers and partner to Oxford Press, to ask Leezá Steindorf to author a book for the German school system on the unique and comprehensive program she taught, CORE Success for Schools – The Practical Guide Book for a Positive School Climate (Frieden lernen; Das Praxishandbuch für ein positives Schulklima) by Leezá Carlone Steindorf and Shirley Everett, 2004 Published by Cornelson Publishing Germany
Leezá was then contracted by Cornelsen Teachers Academy (Cornelsen Lehrakademie) to launch a nationally implemented professional development/ continuing education training for teachers and administrators of the German educational system in CORE Success™ for Schools (Frieden lernen® für Schulen). In answer to the urgent demand to add training courses for both parents and youth, Leezá created Parenting Success Blueprint, which she has been teaching internationally at schools and parent venues over the last eight years. To purchase CORE Success™ books and online trainings please click here.
Transformation Coach, Speaker & Author
Radical Change. Permanent Results.
Two decades and over 30 cultures worldwide prove that Leeza Steindorf helps individuals, corporations, schools and families to break through limitations, design outcomes, and claim success through clarity, ownership, resolution and excellence, professionally and personally. Using the CORE Success™ Transformational process, her clients experience profound change and lasting results.